Beech Lodge School Services Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Beech Lodge School Services Ltd.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.fagus.org.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services as well as details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by creating and using a “cookie”. This helps us improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches;
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- Further information about cookies is available at aboutcookies.org.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you will not be transferred to, or stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).